A&C CLASSIC WINDOW TINTING CLEANING
A&C Classic Window Tinting recommend great care be taken when cleaning window tinting film to ensure less risk of damaging the film, and voiding the warranty,
Where A&C Classic Window Tinting has been installed, the Home and Office owner is is strongly recommended to follow the guidelines.
Metalised & Decorative film cleaning.
What you MUST not use:
- Do not clean the film for 3 weeks from instillation as the material requires this period for curing
- Do not use Alcohol or ammonia based products such as Windex, Metholated sprits or other strong chemicals
- Do not stick heavy or gummed signs, tape etc on the film
- Do not use aerosol sprays on the film
What you CAN use:
- Water/Soapy water or dishwashing detergent in water
- 3 Drops Sunlight or Palmolive to 500ml of water in trigger spray bottle
- Buff with terry towel cloth i.e. hand towel,cotton nappy. Microfibre cloths can also be used.